INSURED PATIENTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR INSURANCE CARRIER TO DETERMINE ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR A PARTICULAR HEALTH CARE SERVICE PROVIDED AT THIS HOSPITAL. IF YOU ARE NOT COVERED BY HEALTH INSURANCE PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POSTED HEALTHCARE SERVICES MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF YOUR FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY. THE AMOUNTS ARE BASED ON A SPECIFIC GROUP OF SERVICE IN WHICH MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
- The pricing on this page is for hospital inpatient facility services only. It does not include professional physician services, lab, diagnostic testing or services provided by a third party.
- Charging is based on the length of stay, amount of supplies used, therapies provided, testing given as well as other care provided.
- This pricing is an average charge and not intended to be the exact charge for any particular patient.
- The average charge shown is an estimate and actual charges for the service depend on the circumstances at the time the service is provided.
- Most insurance providers should be able to tell their members what financial responsibility they will have based on their benefits.
Diagnosis-Related Group (DRG)
A system that classifies inpatient cases into the one of 999 groups. A single patient may have from 1 to 30 diagnosis’ which can be grouped into a single DRG. The purpose of the DRG grouping is to aid in providing statistical, epidemiological and reimbursement data for a user of the data. It is mostly commonly used for reimbursement by most government and commercial payers (insurance companies). The DRG list reflects the specific DRGs and its average. It is in no way an indication of what is really charged or paid overall due to each case is unique based on its diagnosis’ and other services performed.
|TOP DRG SERVICES||GROSS CHARGES|
|CELLULITIS W/O MCC||$11,387.31|
|SIMPLE PNEUMONIA & PLEURISY W CC||$13,018.23|
|SIMPLE PNEUMONIA & PLEURISY W/O CC/MCC||$16,131.21|
|CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE W/O CC/MCC||$12,249.26|
|NUTRITIONAL & MISC METABOLIC DISORDERS W/O MCC||$8,953.41|
|CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE W MCC||$13,267.55|
|CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE W CC||$15,702.86|
|PULMONARY EDEMA & RESPIRATORY FAILURE||$11,012.32|
|OTITIS MEDIA & URI W MCC||$11,979.95|
|TRAUMA TO THE SKIN, SUBCUT TISS & BREAST W/O MCC||$15,833.10|
|CRANIAL & PERIPHERAL NERVE DISORDERS W/O MCC||$12,241.10|
Baylor Scott & White Emergency Medical Center at Cedar Park make no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the pricing information provided herein. The pricing information provided by this website is strictly an estimate of prices, and Baylor Scott & White Emergency Medical Center at Cedar Park cannot guarantee the accuracy of any estimates. All estimates are based on information provided by a prospective patient and do not include, among other things, any unforeseen complications, additional tests or procedures, and non-hospital related charges, any of which may increase the ultimate cost of the services provided. Any prospective patient should understand that a final bill for services rendered at Baylor Scott & White Emergency Medical Center at Cedar Park may differ substantially from the information provided by this website, and Baylor Scott & White Emergency Medical Center at Cedar Park shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.